Monday, February 24, 2014

I Caved!

Days before leaving and everything just about ready, and still a million things left to do... And what do I do?  That's right, I went and bought yarn to work on a new project swirling around in my head.  Making flowers can only hold you over for so long.  And while I like dabbling and creating new things, like adding two concepts together like I did here:

One of my creations!
There just isn't anything like making something to add the accessories to.  Right now I am in the middle of working two different toddler tops.  One I found from a pattern that I have been dying to try.  The other is my variation on that pattern.  Neither are complete yet, the first because I decided I want to do the bottom part in a contrasting color.  The second, simply because I just haven't had the time to finish it up.  My hope is that before I leave Friday morning, that I can post pictures of both of the finished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment