Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Going through Withdraws!



I haven't been able to crochet in about a week.  The ideas and temptations swirling around in my head are starting to make me twitch!  And my husband says I am addicted, HA!


We are packing up our things and the yarn and hooks were one of the first things to get boxed up for our upcoming move!  I have a few stashed out in the car for when I am at work, however it's been crazy and I just haven't had the time!

I recently watched a new tutorial from a lady that lives in our area, Yolanda, she is awesome.  Her Little Red Riding Hood cape-let seems amazingly simple and absolutely beautiful!  For anyone wishing to see the tutorial, here is the video:


Just a little under two weeks until we are in San Antonio, and then I can decide if I want to start a new project, or work on one of the zillion I have already started!




One of my favorite hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment